This page contains various reference information in the form of articles, photos, videos, or films. Click on the underlined links to access the documents. Currently it contains the following items (more will be added in the future):
- For a discussion of Tamaki Matsuoka’s search for the truth about the Nanking Massacre, click here.
- For a discussion of the “918 Incident,” click here.
- For a brief description of the atrocities committed by the Japanese Imperial Army in Asia during WWII, click here.
- Nanking Massacre – An Eyewitness Account (in English): Middletown, NJ resident Mr. Chu-Yeh Chang, then a 14-year-old boy, recounts the horrified and tragic atrocities that he and his family experienced during that period in 1937-1938.
- Nanking Massacre – An Eyewitness Account (in Chinese): Middletown, NJ resident Mr. Chu-Yeh Chang, then a 14-year-old boy, recounts the horrified and tragic atrocities that he and his family experienced during that period in 1937-1938.
- Sex Slaves of World War II: For a discussion of Japan’s sex slaves in Asia during WWII.
- JAPAN’S BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL WARFARE IN CHINA DURING WWII: FOR A DISCUSSION OF JAPAN’S BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL WARFARE IN CHINA DURING WWII.
- Massacre and Atrocities in Hong Kong during WWII: For a discussion of this little-known part of WWII history.
- A Reader’s Essay on Preservation of History (in Chinese): NJ resident Mr. Xiaoning Chen provides his perspective on the importance of preserving and learning from history.
- Summary of NJ Commission on Holocaust Education, Brookdale Community College’s “Holocaust, Genocide and Human Rights Education Center,” and Richard Stockton College of NJ’s “Holocaust Resource Center”: A presentation by Maryann McLoughlin and Rosemarie Wilkinson at the Global Alliance Biennial Conference on November 1, 2008 in Toronto, Canada. Because this is a large (almost 5 MB) Adobe Acrobat PDF file, it may take several minutes to access the complete file.
- The Doolittle Raid: Mission Impossible and Its Impacts on the U.S. and China: For discussion of this important part of WWII history.
- Significance of the Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands Dispute for the American People.
Archived Editorial Articles
- Settlement Agreement Between Mitsubishi and A Group of Chinese Slave Laborers (October 2016)
- Assessment of the 12/28/15 Japan-South Korea Agreement on Comfort Women (April 2016)
- Assessment of Prime Minister Abe’s 8/14/15 Speech
- President of Netherland’s “Foundation of Japanese Honorary Debts” criticized Prime Minister Abe’s position toward Japanese war criminals (January 2015)
- Has the Japanese Government Apologized for the Atrocities Japan Inflicted in Asia during WWII? (May 2014)
- U.S.’s inconsistent policy and unfinished business regarding biological and chemical weapons (December 2013)